Health Prevention Platform
Silvermedic platform makes the performance of medical check-ups fully information-based. Owing to the support of IT tools, examinations can be conducted on a mass scale with a minimum unit cost.
Information is collected via web applications or user-friendly mobile devices. The information gathered is used not only to help patients who report health problems but also for scientific research.
- Screening Program Platform: A central data management system
- Health Record: An electronic medical report where all the data related to a patient are stored
- Mobile Suite: It transmits data from the platform to mobile devices, such as laptops and tablets
- Telemedicine Diagnostics: It coordinates the tasks of clinicians and technicians and is in charge of appointment dates
- Health Intelligence: It analyses data for scientific research
- Surveo Map: It develops surveys and questionnaires needed for check-ups conducted outside the hospital setting
One of the main advantages of our platform is the fact that it can be used on a large scale. Thanks to the use of the Internet, tests can be conducted outside a specialist medical centre. Prevention tests can be carried out by patients themselves (e.g. by completing an on-line survey) or by a trained worker (with the help of a user-friendly portable device).
A TECHNICIAN INSTEAD OF A DOCTOR
Since the project is information-based, the number of the clinicians involved decreases and the quality of examinations remains high. Test results are entered into the system which distributes them to specialists. Clinicians obtain a description which enables them to detect abnormalities in a patients’ condition and refer them to the dedicated treatment.
Mobile devices constitute a crucial part of the health prevention platform. They support clinicians at the stage of data collection (e.g. a tablet which is equipped with certified medical software and is connected to a hearing assessment device). Then, mobile devices can be used to send data safely over the Internet.
For each project, we develop a number of original applications which make medical test results available via tablets and smartphones. This gives an opportunity to diagnose tests over the Internet from any place in the world.