Silvermedia offers IT solutions tailored to meet the individual needs of customers.
Our systems are used by:
- Health care centres
- Research units
- Medical schools
- Public administration
- Medical equipment companies
It is a modular platform for telehealth services. Silvermedic platform serves as the basis for most IT solutions developed by Silvermedia.
Silvermedic software is made up of two basic components:
- Web applications: systems of collecting, processing and providing medical data
- Client applications: desktop and mobile applications (for smartphones, tablets and portable medical equipment)
The aim of Silvermedia platform is to provide easy access to medical data via mobile devices. It allows clinicians to analyse test results and consult patients about the treatment from any place in the world.
find out more »
BIOSIGNAL ANALYSIS ALGORITHMS
Our team of specialists in biocybernetics devises original algorithms which help to diagnose various kinds of diseases.
Since these algorithms help clinicians to define the proper state of functioning of the body, it is possible to perform remote diagnosis of any abnormalities.
Today, our algorithms are most commonly used in:
- Cardiology, where they support ECG analysis and help to diagnose different heart diseases;
- Audiology, where they enable remote hearing assessment of children and infants (e.g. ABR);
- Allergology, where they facilitate diagnosis of asthma and allergy on the basis of medical statistics;
- Neurology, where they help to evaluate the degree of neurodegenerative diseases and support clinicians in the assessment of treatment results.
find out more »
IT SYSTEMS INTEGRATION
In order to treat patients effectively, it is necessary to have quick access to all the relevant medical data which are stored in an electronic form.
Today, these data are scattered among different hospital systems, patient registries and applications for doctors who provide private medical care.
Silvermedia specialises in creating platforms which enable numerous medical systems to operate together. As a result, clinicians may analyse all the relevant data prior to choosing the treatment. They have access to data such as test results, medications administered, conclusions from the medical history as well as information about medical appointments and hospitalisation.
We develop mobile applications which can be used on smartphones, tablets and laptops. They provide access to a wide range of medical data.
Our mobile solutions give clinicians remote access to test results and enable them to consult other specialists or the patient. From any place, at any time.
This supports clinicians significantly and aids earlier diagnosis and commencement of the treatment.